KOTA KINABALU: Approval from the Malaysia Registrar of Societies (ROS) for the setting up of 25 Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (BERSATU) in Sabah has been received on 3 May 2019.
A statement released by Dato’ Armizan Ali, Executive Secretary of BERSATU Sabah said the approval letter concerned was handed over by YB. Tan Sri Muhyiddin Mohd Yassin, Home Minister cum President of BERSATU to YB. Datuk Seri Panglima Hajiji Haji Noor, Chief Coordinator of BERSATU Sabah on 5 May 2019.
Subsequently, on 14 May 2019, a Presentation of Letter of Appointment and Swearing-In Ceremony for the BERSATU Sabah Protem Division Chiefs was held at Putrajaya International Conference Centre (IPCC) in conjunction with the National-level BERSATU’s Iftar event.
The letters of appointment was presented by BERSATU Chairman cum Prime Minister, YAB. Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, to the 25 protem division chiefs of the 25 divisions involved as follow;
- YB. Datuk Seri Panglima Hajiji Haji Noor (Tuaran)
- YB. Datuk Seri Panglima Masidi Manjun (Ranau)
- YB. Datuk Abd Rahim Bakri (Kudat)
- Datuk Wetrom Bahanda (Kota Marudu)
- YB. Datuk Japlin Akim (Kota Belud)
- Mohamed Razali Mohamed Razi (Sepanggar)
- Datuk Faisyal Yusof Hamdain Diego (Kota Kinabalu)
- YB. Senator Datuk John Ambrose (Penampang)
- Dato’ Seri Dr. Arsit Sedi (Putatan)
- YB. Datuk Gulamhaidar Khan Bahadar (Papar)
- YB. Datuk Mohd Arifin Mohd Arif (Kimanis)
- YB. Datuk Isnin Aliasnih (Beaufort)
- YB. Matbali Musah (Sipitang)
- Datuk Rubin Balang (Tenom)
- Azman Ruslan (Keningau)
- YB. Senator Datuk Abdul Ghani Mohamed Yassin (Pensiangan)
- Datuk Awang Kadin Tang (Sandakan)
- YB. Datuk Zakaria Mohd Edris (Libaran)
- Khairul Firdaus Akbar Khan (Batu Sapi)
- Aksyah Nasrah (Kinabatangan)
- YB. Datuk Seri Dr. Ronald Kiandee (Beluran)
- Mohd Daud Tampokong (Semporna)
- Abdul Hakim Gulam Hassan (Silam)
- YB. Datuk Nizam Datuk Abu Bakar Titingan (Tawau)
- Abdul Karim Abdul Wahid (Kalabakan)
The protem division chiefs will be responsible to manage and complete the process of setting up division and branches as well as the Srikandi and Angkatan Bersatu Anak Muda (ARMADA) in their respective division by forming a protem organisation structure and mobilise the registration process as well as recruitment of members.
The people of Sabah who are interested to apply as a member can register by filling up a membership form which can be obtained through the division secretariat or directly apply via online through BERSATU website: www.bersatu.org.-pr/BNN